1) Choosing the life you want
- This is the number one life choice you make. If you cannot determine what kind of life you want and how to live it then you will always be unhappy. From this position you can choose the career you want and determine what you need to attain it so you can live the life you want. Do not try to live a life beyond your means by borrowing money and using credit cards because the weight of that lifestyle brings down the mentally healthy.
2) The right career
- Choosing the right career path when you have depression and anxiety can be difficult. You need to choose a career that you enjoy doing everyday and want to do. It is even more important that you do not chase the highest paying job but the right job. The right job will allow you to arrive home everyday and enjoy your home life. It is very difficult to come home from a job you despise and create a happy home atmosphere.
3) Selecting the right spouse
- This is difficult enough to do even if you don’t live with anxiety and depression. It is one of the most important things that you really need to do to make a positive impact on your life. Having the right spouse that will support you when you are down and celebrate with you when you are up is significant. Your spouse will need to understand the emotions and rollercoaster’s that you go through and always be by your side. The right spouse can make the difference between a good life and a great life.
I’m sure some of you are reading this and saying that this is what everybody should do. YOU”RE RIGHT! The fact is people today want everything now and forgets how to plan and earn things. It is even more important for the depressed and anxiety driven individuals to make a plan to enrich their lives.